The International School @ ParkCity opened in September 2011 and quickly established itself as a special and dynamic place for children to learn. We recognise that the calibre of the staff that we appoint is paramount to creating this unique learning environment. As we grow, we are looking to recruit people that will complement our existing staff in such a way that we continue to learn from each other’s individual qualities and experiences.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the positions listed below:-
Classroom Assistants (to commence August 2015)
Admissions Officer » download
What personal characteristics must I possess?
We shall be looking to recruit a blend of youth and experience. However, it is essential that you possess the personal qualities listed below:
|A genuine love of working with children|
|Respectful||Tolerant||Enthusiastic||Proactive||Sense of Humour|
How do I apply and what information shall I include in my application?
- Clearly state the position that you are applying for.
- Include a letter of application (maximum two sides of A4).
- Include your Curriculum Vitae, with a recent photograph.
- Include the email contact details of 3 referees (1 of which must be from your current school).
- Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.